StarPort Marina and Campground
StarPort Marina located on the Buttersville Peninsula of Pere Marquette Lake, which allows you easy access Lake Michigan. This scenic location is one of the best places to watch sunsets Lake Michigan offers. The combination of both the marina and campground make it a great place to get away. Bring your boat, the camper and family to Ludington and take in everything we have to offer.
- Fish cleaning station in case you catch the big one.
- Accessible Bathroom and shower facility
- Full time/on site attendant
- RV and Camp sites, with water and
- Boat fuel, ice (blocks and bags), and campfire wood
- RV Dump Station
- Boat Slips, with water and electric service available
- Freezers for your catch
- Coin laundry facility
- Public Beach on Lake Michigan across the road (200 Yards
- Free Public Boat Launch (100 Yards North)
Contract Agreement Forms and Rules
View Larger Map